From the usual lasagna, only fried ones are better! We’re bringing you a simple recipe that is perfect for those moments when you want to enjoy the food of your soul.
Ingredients for fried lasagna:
450 grams of minced beef
100 grams of red onions
1 teaspoon of grated garlic
300 ml of freshly made tomato sauce for pasta
220 grams of mozzarella cheese
8-10 sheets for lasagna
salt and pepper as desired
For frying coat:
300 grams of flour
200 grams of bread crumbs
600 to 800 ml of vegetable oil
1. On a small amount of oil, braise the onion and garlic with constant stirring until it gets a golden yellow color. Add minced beef.
2. When meat starts getting darker color, it will begin discharging excess water. Drain the water and braise until the meat is softened.
3. Pour the tomato pasta sauce into the meat, season with salt and pepper as desired ( Of course, you can make a sauce yourself, but this recipe speeds up the entire process ).
4. Remove the sauce from the stove, then add mozzarella pieces. Stir until cheese is melted and you get a solid mixture. Allow the mixture to cool down.
5. During this time precook the lasagna sheets in boiling water. Cut each sheet over the middle, allow it to cool for about five minutes, then stuff with the prepared meat and tomato mixture, and turn them into rolls.
6. Place the prepared rolls in the freezer for about 10 minutes to cool.
7. Prepare rolls for frying in a classic manner by placing them in flour, egg and bread crumbs. Return them back to the freezer for 10 minutes.
8. Fry rolls in deep hot oil until they get a nice orange-brown color. Serve with your favorite sauce.