Onion rings are great addition to dishes, but also an ultimate beer snack during a football match. Try this improved recipe for fried onions stuffed with sweet cheese. Who hasn’t got hungry just from reading this sentence?!
2 big onions
3-4 slices of mozzarella cheese
200 grams of flour
200 grams of bread crumbs
vegetable frying oil
sauce as desired
Onion rings (Photo: Facebook screenshot @Tasty)
1. Peel the onion, then chop each to rings of about 1 centimeter thick. Carefully separate the rings.
2. Cut the mozzarella cheese in slices and press them between one bigger and one smaller onion ring.
3. Place the prepared onion in the freezer for 1 hour to squeeze.
4. Fry these onion rings by dripping it into eggs, flour and bread crumbs.
5. Fry onion rings in hot oil until you get a golden-yellow color; when done, put them on fat-removing paper or paper towel and serve with tomato-based sauce.
Let the games begin!