Are you in a mood for something delicious, but don’t have time for long-lasting preparation? We’re bringing you a recipe for a fast chicken from tavern that will be ready in no time.
Chicken with cream and mustard
Ingredients for 3-4 persons:
3-4 chicken breasts without skin
1-2 cloves of garlic
50 ml chicken buyon
100 grams of cooking cream
2 tablespoons of mustard dijon
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of fresh thyme
½ teaspoon of minced sage
1 tablespoon of honey
salt and pepper as desired
1. Heat olive oil in a deeper pan at moderate temperature.
2. Rub salt and pepper on each side of fresh chicken, and put the meat on the pan when it is well-warmed.
3. Bake the chicken on each side for about 5 to 6 minutes. It will be done when the thickest part of the meat reaches a temperature of 73 degrees Celsius that you can check with the kitchen thermometer.
Put the chicken on the plate and cover it with aluminum foil to keep it warm.
4. Add finely chopped garlic to the remaining oil and braise it for about 10 seconds. Then pour chicken buyon, cooking cream, mustard, thyme and sage.
Cook with constant stirring for about 2 minutes.
5. Finally, add honey, and season it with salt and pepper as desired. Serve the chicken with this fine sauce from the pan with steam-boiled vegetables.