Chicken, paprika and pasta are a delicious trio that you can make in one pot. You read well, for cooking pasta you do not need a separate bowl. Worth trying!
Ingredients for 3 to 5 persons:
3 tablespoons of oil
3 chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 red onion
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon of cumin
1 teaspoon of powdered garlic
1 liter of milk
800 grams of penne pasta
200 grams of grated cheese
salt and pepper as desired
1. Heat the oil in a deep pot and at high temperature. Add chicken cut into strips and bake until it stops being pink in the middle.
2. Remove the chicken on the side and on the same oil braise onion and peppers.
3. Put the chicken in a pot and season it together with salt, pepper, chilli powder, cumin and powdered garlic.
4. Pour the milk and pasta in the pot, and let them cook for 8 to 10 minutes with frequent stirring.
5. Finally add some grated cheese and serve with salad as desired.