Brownie’s cake is all that – low calorie, healthy, gluten-free, lactose-free and very fine! I’ll bring you a recipe. Here it is:
1/2 cup of millet
1 and a half cup of water
a pinch of salt
2 tbsp honey
5 tablespoons coconut flour
50 – 80 ml of almond milk
2 tablespoons of raw cocoa
4 tablespoons coconut oil
3-5 tablespoons of chopped walnuts
Dark chocolate for dressing
1. Place 1 cup of water in the pot, add a pinch of salt and let it boil.
2. Add 1/2 cups of millet in the boiling water, which you have previously washed under cold water.
3. Cook millet for 20 minutes until it soaks all the water and allow it to cool down.
4. Preheat the oven at 180 ° Celsius.
5. Mix the egg, honey, cocoa, coconut flour, nuts, almond milk and coconut oil in the bowl.
6. Then add a cold millet and mix it all together.
7. In the cake mold in which you have previously placed baking paper, transfer the mixture and put in the oven for 40-45 minutes. Check with the fork if it is done.
8. When the brownie is cooled you can add a cup of dark chocolate and coconut oil.