Spaghetti, shrimp and lemon are a perfect summer trio that offers a rich flavor. Try this simple recipe that will take you less than half an hour.
450 grams of shrimps
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 big onion
2 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon rosemary
1 teaspoon of thyme
1 teaspoon of smoked pepper powder
200 ml of white wine
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
salt and pepper
parmesan for decoration
400 grams of dry pasta (spaghetti)
1. On olive oil, add chopped onion and braise it until it softens. This will take you about 3 to 4 minutes at moderate temperature.
2. Add chopped garlic, rosemary, thyme, smoked pepper, salt and pepper to the pan. Mix and braise about 2 minutes.
3. Add the shrimps, fry them on each side for about two to three minutes.
4. Add white wine and lemon juice and cook until the wine evaporates.
5. Mix shrimps with spaghetti served al dente, and serve with little grated parmesan and season salad.