Of the artichoke it is edible only the central part or the heart. Learn the simplest recipe for this roasted vegetable, which will make all your senses enjoy.
Ingredients for baked artichokes:
salt and pepper
1. Remove the stalk of the artichoke with the knife. Cut about 3 inches from the top of the artichoke. With kitchen scissors, remove thorns from ‘petals’ of artichoke.
2. Soak the middle of the artichoke with juice form 1/2 of lemon to prevent the darkening of the artichoke. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Spread the petals, and then sprinkle ground garlic between them. Cover the artichoke with chopped garlic and grated parmesan.
4. Wrap the artichoke in aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 80 minutes.
5. Take the foil off, remove the petals, and serve the center of the artichoke with your favorite sauce.