It’s for those days when you just want to eat something… well, not so healthy and you don’t want to apologize. Potatoes, meat and cheese seem like the best solution, which can be transformed into a slightly different meal than you used to eat, with little effort.
2 big potatoes
400 grams of beef steak
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons ground peppers
200 grams of grated cheese as desired
tomato sauce (optional)
salt and pepper as desired
1. Wash the potatoes well, cut it in round slices, season with salt, pepper, olive oil and ground pepper.
2. Place potatoes on baking paper and put them in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 230 degrees Celsius.
3. Season the steak with salt and pepper and cook it briefly on the grill pan for three to four minutes on each side until you get a medium bloody steak. Let the meat rest for 10 minutes and cut it in cubes.
4. Place the roasted potatoes and the cut steak in a round iron pan, then cover them all with grated cheese. Put the pan in the oven for five minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
5. Serve with sour cream and tomato sauce as desired.