Veal and mushrooms are a great couple. Try this recipe for a filled steak in which all senses will enjoy.
2 cloves of garlic
400 grams of mushrooms as desired
1 teaspoon of salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
100 grams of creamy cheese
50 grams of fresh chive
2 tablespoons of oil
1 thicker veal steak
2 teaspoons of salt
2 teaspoons of pepper
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
50 grams of Parmesan cheese
1. At moderate temperature, heat the oil in a large pan, then add chopped shallot and garlic until they become clear.
2. Add the mushrooms chopped into smaller pieces, salt and pepper, and boil until they become golden brown. Remove the mushrooms from the pan.
3. Mix the mushrooms, cream cheese, egg yolks and freshly chopped chive in a special dish.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steak. On one side of the steak make a cut several times (the cut should be about ¾ of the steak thickness) and put the mixture of mushrooms in these pockets. Add all the grated parmesan.
5. Heat the remaining oil in the pan. Fry the steak for about 30 seconds (on a side not filled with mushrooms) and put the whole steak into the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Cut the steak into smaller pieces and serve with salad.