American pancakes with blueberries and chocolate
15 ml of coconut oil
50 g of buckwheat and glutinous flour
100 ml of almond milk
50 g of blueberries
50 g dark chocolate
1. In a bowl, mix egg whites into fluffy cream.
2. In the second container, mix egg yolks, flour, baking powder, milk and oil.
3. Then add the mashed banana and the egg whites cream (in portions, not all at once) and mix it lightly with the whisk.
4. Finally add blueberries and pieces of dark chocolate and mix carefully to avoid the blueberries from falling apart.
5. Place a small amount of mixture on a pan and bake around 30-40 seconds on each side.
6. Serve finished pancakes with jam, honey or maple syrup.
So healthy and so delicious, so American!