Celebrate the spring with the smell of quiche prepared by our most loved Texas girl Emma.
100 g of sharp flour
150 g of integral flour
130 g butter
1/2 Baking Pill
500-800 g blitve and spinach
200 ml of cooking cream
100 g of fresh cheese
1. Mix the breadcrumbs in brittle and integral flour with baking powder and salt. Cut the cold butter into cubes and add it to the flour bowl. Hands “grind” flour and butter until you get a blurry texture. Add butter and butter to the egg and add a smooth dough. It is almost when you get a smooth texture.
2. Wrap the dough in a transparent foil and leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Blitva and spinach clean and wash. 8. Put 1 l of water and a small amount of salt in the pot and let it over. Add spinace and blush in boiling water and allow to boil for 1-2 minutes.
3. Remove the spinach and blush on the plate and leave to cool slightly, then trim on thin strips.
4. Dough after 30 minutes roll over to the free surface at 1.5 cm thick. Prepare a quiche mold (26 cm diameter) so that it is covered with a teaspoon of butter.
5. Drank the dough on the dough roller to make it easier to put it into the mold. Align the edges and spin the dough with the fork and leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Turn on the oven at 200 ° C.
6. Place the dough after 30 minutes in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until it gets golden.
7. Leave the sliced dough out of the oven and let it cool for about 5-10 minutes and cut the oven to 180 ° C.
8. Prepare the frying pan in the pan so that you add cream, eggs and boiled spinach and blush. Sprinkle the mixture and pop it as desired. Add the mixture over half the baked dough and add pieces of fresh cheese.
9. Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes.