The best risotto comes from white short grain rice. It releases enough starch to give cremation to the whole dish. Mix it with these ingredients and enjoy unparalleled flavor.
Ingredients for Chicken and Mushroom Risotto:
400 grams of short grain rice
3 chicken bones without bones
100 grams of champignons
1.2 liters of chicken fillet
20 grams of butter
65 ml olive oil
60 ml of dry white wine
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
2-3 cloves of garlic
60 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
1. Boil the chicken foundation you have prepared yourself or bought in the store. Lower the temperature to the minimum and hold it on the stove.
2. In a special pot, warm butter and two tablespoons of oil at moderate temperature. Add the finely chopped onions, then roll for about 5 minutes until it becomes soft and transparent.
3. Add the rice and a little thimble. Sprinkle with a slight stirring for about one minute, until the grain becomes stubble.
4. Rice add wine, stir and boil until grain ‘drinks’ all the liquid. Start slowly adding chicken foundry to rice (approximately half a decilitre at a time) with constant mixing until you spend the total amount of foundation.
The rice should be simmered for about 20 minutes until the grains become soft (but still retain their shape) and turn into creamy raspberry.
5. In a separate pan, heat up the remaining oil, then sprinkle chicken strips for it, which will take you about five minutes until the meat begins to darken.
Add the chopped garlic and mushrooms sliced to slices of about 1 centimeter, then bake for about two minutes.
6. Mix the mixture of chicken and mushrooms with rice, and add freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Good apetite!
You can turn this risotto into a vegetarian meal if you prepare it on a vegetable base, and use the mushrooms and vegetables as desired, instead of chicken.