Juicy. Soft. Aromaticly pleasing, this noodle cake is a favorite treat made by Brooklyn residents who are happy to prepare for their friends.
A noodle cake is not on the table to impress one’s eyes. On the contrary, it only shows its fullness when it is a little longer, and it is best to eat it just one day after the baking. It can stay for a few days without any change of freshness and dignity.
This dessert does not contain eggs and butter, so it is recommended to vegans, but also to all those who love natural and healthy.
1 cup semolina flour
1 cup of wheat germ
1 cup of ground almonds and hazelnuts
hands of chopped walnuts
fingers of milled wool seeds
baking powder or teaspoon of baking soda
1 dl of olive oil
1 big apple
milled star anis
whole lemon (juice and bark)
1 ½ dl of maple syrup
2, 5 dl of water
1. Mix thoroughly all the dry ingredients, including nuts. Add a maple syrup with water in a special saucepan, add them with grated carrots and
2. Combine all the ingredients lightly by mixing and then mix olive oil.
3. Cover the contents of a well-oiled and waxed sheet (for baking it, it is desirable to use a cake mold).
The cake is best when eaten the day after the baking
4. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for the first 10 to 15 minutes and then 180 degrees Celsius for another 10 to 15 minutes. The length of roasting depends on the strength of your oven; the cake is then baked for 20 to 30 minutes and you should reduce the power to prevent it from escaping from the upper surface).
5. The cake is roasted when it gets a fine, brown color. Allow it to cool down completely and it is recommended to eat only a day later when it is completely cold and when all the ingredients are removed. Place it on slices like pies. Serve with tea or any kind of hot drink.
Since there are no irritating ingredients, this cake can stand for several days. Keep it in a dry place (not in a refrigerator), lightly wrapped in a clean, cotton fabric.
AYURVEDIC NOTES for nuts cake:
This cake is balanced and adaptable to all three doses. People who do not like cake flavor of olive oil, can put sunflower oil (Kapha people), sesame oil (Vata dosha) or ghee (all three doshees).
Additional notes for reaching the balance sheet:
VATA: Favorable for Vata doshu. Serve with milk and hot drinks.
PITTA: Use sweet, avoiding green apple juice.
KAPHA: The composition can be further customized by adding dry finger gowns.