Butter is a valuable dairy product that delivers the flavor of many salty and sweet dishes. With these quick tips you can do it in your home.
For organic butter you need:
400 grams of organic sweet cream (cream for whipped cream)
the suffix of sea salt
1. Sprinkle the cream into a blender and mix for about 10 minutes. The cream will first turn into thick chocolates.
- Continue mixing until the mass becomes grain and the butter does not start to separate from the juice.
- Sprinkle the butter from the bowl, place it in a strainer and drain all the jellies.
- Place the strainer under cold water. In light movements, mix the butter under water until the water becomes transparent and no extra liquid is released from the butter.
- Extract the excess of moisture by pressing the butter on two cookers or spoons.
- Place the butter so prepared in a jar, then store it in a refrigerator or freezer. Organic butter has a duration of several months.