All of you who need advice on Valentine’s Day to belittle your beloved person keep up on this article and look no further, because we have a recipe that is the best and the nastiest.
For 4 persons:
250 g of leafy dough
150 g of mascarpone
50 g of powdered sugar
1 teaspoon of thin lemon wrap
Scrambled vanilla seeds of half moon
400 g fresh raspberries
125 ml of sweet cream
1. Loosen the dough on a thickness of approx. 3 mm. Narrow round shapes.
2. Place on a funnel on which we previously placed baking paper and bake at 190 C approximately 10 min. If you are inflamed when roasting, only light them when you remove them.
1. Make mascarpone with sugar and vanilla seeds with a good mixer until a smooth cream is obtained.
2. Add the lemon curd. In the end, lightly into the cream, mix the beaten sweet cream. When serving, put some cream on the middle of the disc, with the edge of the raspberry, put another disc
3. Repeat the process of stacking creams and raspberries, and then add the powdered sugar and decorate the leaves with a fresh mint.
4. Use this mille feuille with mousse cream.
Mousse cream from raspberry
400 g of raspberry
100 g of sugar
2 vanilla sugars
2 dl sweet cream
2 sheets of gelatin
1. Boil lightly with sugar and valerian. Apply well with a rod mixer and spin through a fine strainer.
2. Measure two decilitres of the mixture, and cool the rest and use it as a sauce, if you prefer sweet desserts, add more sugar. In two deciliters of separate mass, melt the leaves previously precipitated in cold water and cast gelatin.
3. In this mixture of very lukewarm temperatures lightly fry the beaten sweet cream. Cool in the fridge and shape the sprouts.