For these lasagna, you can use various foods and try out combinations, so you can prepare them with strawberries, broccoli or mushrooms …
Lasagna are the Italian classic that usually contains meat filling, many cheeses and caloric sauces. Instead, try a healthier vegetable alternative that will delight your palate.
Ingredients for Vegetarian Lasagna:
1 kg of cauliflower
2 tablespoons olive oil
3-4 cloves of garlic
1 large red pepper
1 liter of tomato sauce
250 ml of water
2 tablespoons of tomato paste
100 grams of fresh basil
220 grams of lacings
200 grams of ricotta cheese
100 grams of mozzarella
1 big egg
50 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
salt and pepper as desired
1. Dip the cauliflower, dip it into smaller flowers, mix it with a little salt and a tablespoon of olive oil, and place them on baking paper. Place the oven in a preheated oven for about half an hour at about 200 degrees Celsius while the flowers get a nice golden brown color. Let it cool down.
2. On a glass of olive oil, briefly flourish three garlic cloves (about one minute or two), add chopped peppers, and then rinse until soft.
3. Add the tomato paste, water and tomato sauce, and several fresh basil leaves, and stir well. When the sauce is finished, lower the temperature, and let it cook for about 40 minutes until the sauce thickens.
4. At the same time partially boil the pasta paste according to the instructions on the packaging, apply some oil to not stick to each other and put them off the side.
5. Mix the ricotta, egg, half the amount of roasted cauliflower and a clove of garlic until a smooth mixture is obtained and add fresh basil.
6. Arrange the lactation as follows: Place the layer of tomato sauce on the bottom of the dish, and place the lime paste over it to cover the entire surface. Over the pasta, add a mixture of ricotta, some full roasted cauliflower flowers, grated mozzarella and tomato sauce.
Repeat the procedure until all the ingredients are consumed.
7. Place the pie parsley on the top of the lime, cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 20 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius until all the foodstuffs come off. Remove the foil and bake for another ten minutes until the cheese is sealed.
8. Decorate the lettuce with fresh parsley and season with salad. Good apetite!
Instead of cauliflower, you can use some other vegetables such as potatoes, broccoli or mushrooms.