The hot lavage of cheese chewing over crunchy crust from the bread crumbs of the eruption is a delicious taste that we could not resist
Produce as an appetizer or a snack while drinking with your friends, mozzarella’s crunchy little stickers will leave you indifferent. Their preparation is so simple that they can be prepared by those who are not so skilled in cooking, and the results are for fingers. The hot lavage of cheese chewing over crunchy crust from bread crumb eruptions is a delicious taste that we could not resist. To see them, see the video we found for you.
Mozzarella, cut into sticks
2 tablespoons water
Half a teaspoon of powdered garlic
1. Place the mozzarella on the tooth sticks.
2. Prepare for paning. In one pot flour, in the other two eggs, and in the third bread crumbs.
3. Add crushed garlic and pepper to the breadcrumbs and stir well, into two tablespoons of water and snap them with a fork.
4. Place the sticks so that you first put them into flour, then into eggs, into breadcrumbs, then return them to the eggs and then again into the bread crumbs.
5. Place the pan sticks in the freezer for at least six hours or overnight.
Serve crispy mozzarella sticks with homemade salsa (Photo: Gulliver / Thinkstock)
6. Preheat the oil well. Sticks should be fried in deep oil so that in the deeper pan or pot should be at least 3 to 4 cm of oil.
7. Sprinkle sticks for about 2 minutes until golden, then remove them on a grid or paper napkin.
8. Serve them with homemade salsa or other sauce as desired. In despair!